- This event has passed.
2020 Post-Election Briefing: Who Voted and Why — A Conversation with National and State Organizers
December 3, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
Click here to view the recording.
This webinar is part of a two-part program that explores what the recent elections tell us about political participation, dialogue on the direction of the country, and the future of social and economic policy and part of the EOF post-election virtual funder learning series.Part 2 — A Conversation with National and State Organizers December 3, 2020 | 3:00 – 4:00 PM ET Hear from national and state organizers on key strategies and outcomes from voter engagement efforts. What happened, who voted, and what issues and messages moved voters? How can we capitalize on the engagement infrastructure created during the election season? What opportunities and challenges should funders be paying attention to?
- Hahrie Han, SNF Agora Institute and P3 Lab, Johns Hopkins University (Moderator)
- Dorian Warren, Community Change
- Jennifer Epps-Addison, Center for Popular Democracy
- Tram Nguyen, New Virginia Majority
- Alejandra Gomez, Living United for Change in Arizona
Part 1 — A Conversation with Public Opinion and Political Strategists December 2, 2020 | 2:00-3:00 PM ET Access the recording, slides and related resources here. Hear from nationally recognized public opinion and political strategists on who voted, what issues and messages moved voters and results from key races and ballot measure campaigns. What do the election outcomes mean for voter engagement and building public and political will for social and economic policy?
- Jean Ross, The Bernard and Anne Spitzer Charitable Trust (Moderator)
- Kevin Akins, Anzalone Liszt Grove Research
- Matt Barreto, Latino Decisions
- Terrance Woodbury, HIT Strategies
Hosted by EOF in partnership with: