- This event has passed.
When Worst Case Scenarios Become Reality: A Funders’ Conversation on Opposition Tactics
November 28, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EST
While social policy and advocacy groups have faced threats in the past, the frequency and the severity of attacks is likely to increase given the need for a win on taxes after failed efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act. This webinar will help grantmakers:
- Learn more about the threat of opposition attacks leading up to the federal tax debates;
- Gain a deeper understanding about the nature and impact of opposition attacks and how funders and grantees have responded in the past; and
- Access resources and tools on how to anticipate and respond should further attacks occur.
- Emily Goldfarb, Director, RoadMap
- Molly Schultz Hafid, Assistant Director, Unitarian Universalist Veatch Program at Shelter Rock
- Michael Laracy, Director, Policy Reform & Advocacy, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
Sponsored by EOF and the Funders’ Committee for Civic Participation.