- This event has passed.
Cosponsored Webinar: Data, Children, Families, & COVID: What We Know
September 30, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
The COVID pandemic continues to change America – economic turmoil, job losses, uncertainty around schooling, shifting public opinions on policies to support workers and families, etc. More than one in six Americans have moved since the beginning of the pandemic. These changes will have long-lasting implications and it’s critical for grantmakers to thoughtfully consider how these changes impact their strategies. This webinar will introduce data from three sources – the Census’s Household Pulse Survey, University of Oregon’s Rapid-EC survey focused on early childhood during the pandemic, and USC’s Center for Economic and Social Research’s survey on education. Join us to learn more about how families and children have been impacted by the pandemic.
- Jason Fields, United States Census Bureau
- Phil Fisher, University of Oregon, Rapid-EC Study
- Arie Kapteyn, University of Southern California, Center for Economic and Social Research
- Mark Mather, Population Research Bureau
- Anna Saavedra, University of Southern California, Center for Economic and Social Research
Host: Children, Youth & Family Funders Roundtable
Cosponsor: Economic Opportunity Funders