- This event has passed.
Connecting Policy Advocacy & Grassroots Organizing to Improve Economic Security: A Conversation for Florida Funders
September 29, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
How do we build long-lasting movements to improve economic security in the states?
Join EOF, the EITC Funders Network and Florida Philanthropic Network for an important conversation with Florida funder colleagues to explore strategies to connect policy advocacy and grassroots engagement to create ecosystems of change. In this session, we will begin to connect the dots across our philanthropic work to improve economic security through advancing tax credits for workers and discuss strategies for building more impactful partnerships.
- Zelalem Adefris, Catalyst Miami
- Ashley Dietz, Florida Philanthropic Network
- Sadaf Knight & Holly Bullard, Florida Policy Institute
- Danielle Goonan, Rockefeller Foundation
- Deneisha Thompson, EITC Funders Network
This webinar is open to staff of philanthropic organizations and philanthropic advisors.