- This event has passed.
Building CBO Capacity and Supporting Participant Success in Remote Learning
June 11 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm EDT
Interested in learning about how to support and build the capacity of community-based organizations and other education/training partners as programs transition to online formats? How about tried-and-true methods of supporting clients and participants in remote learning programs?
This webinar explored the work that Microsoft, World Education’s EdTech Center and TechSoup have been undertaking to support an equitable and successful transition to remote learning.
- Joshua Winter, Microsoft
- Priyanka Sharma and Alison Ascher Webber, World Education EdTech Center
- Gray Harriman, Tech Soup
Webinar Links + Resources:
- The EdTech Center website – https://edtech.worlded.org/
- The Digital US website and the report page – https://digitalus.org/ and h
- Blog about the Digital Navigators – https://edtech.worlded.org/
- Info on the Learning Circles project – https://edtech.worlded.org/
- GSV Virtual Summit link – https://gsv.ventures/
virtual-summit-series/ and htt ps://gsv.ventures/june-17- agenda/
- The Microsoft Digital Skills Center for Nonprofits – https://page.techsoup.org/
Hosted by Workforce Matters in partnership with Economic Opportunity Funders, Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees, Grantmakers for Thriving Youth, and Youth Transition Funders Group.