- This event has passed.
15th Annual Budget and Tax Briefing: Navigating the Challenges Ahead Together
March 22, 2018
Keynote Address: Federal Policy, Budget and Revenue Outlook – What’s in store during the 115th Congress?: Noted tax and budget policy expert Bob Greenstein provided an overview on the key provisions in the federal budget, discuss current and upcoming budget debates, and offer insights on the potential impact on struggling families, workers and communities.
- See video recording below. You must be logged in to view the recording. Not a member? Join now– it’s free!
Many thanks to our Watch Party Hosts:
Since 2014, local viewing parties have been organized to expand our reach to funders unable to travel to DC by web streaming our anchor federal budget and tax outlook plenary session. Typically, watch parties are organized as two-hour programs, where participants come together to view the federal budget and tax outlook presentation (live or as a recording on a later date) and then engage in a discussion with local experts on how the federal landscape impacts critical programs and services in their state. There is no fee to participate. The only technology needed is an internet connection. Click here for more information on local watch parties.
- Association of Baltimore Area Grantmakers (Baltimore, MD) – Contact: Elisabeth Hyleck,email@example.com
- Gateway Center for Giving (St. Louis, MO) – Contact: Clare Brewka,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grantmakers Council of Rhode Island (Providence, RI) – Contact: Nancy Wolanski, Nancy.Wolanski@uwri.org
- Grantmakers of Western Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh, PA) – Contact: Jennifer Nielsen JNielsen@gwpa.org
- New York Funders Alliance (Buffalo, NY) – Contact: Emily Alber Chase, email@example.com
- Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) – Contact: Theresa Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philanthropy Ohio, in partnership with The Gund Foundation (Cleveland, OH) – Contact: John Gest, JGest@philanthropyohio.org
- W. Clement & Jessie V. Stone Foundation, in partnership with the Steans Family Foundation (Chicago, IL) – Contact: Sara Slaughter, email@example.com and Brandon Thorne, Brandon@wcstonefnd.org
Many thanks to our planning committee:
- Caitlin Hamood, Stoneman Family Foundations
- Cassandra McKee, Wellspring Philanthropic Fund
- Michael Laracy, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Sandy Ambrozy, The Kresge Foundation