EOF (formerly known as GIST) joined together with the Funders’ Committee for Civic Participation and other affinity group partners to cosponsor a series of webinars to discuss key issues facing the 2018 Elections together. This series provided a space for peer discussion around funding priorities, and connected grantmakers across a wide range of issue and strategic focuses.
Click here for more information on this webinar series.
- October: Capturing Election Momentum for Building Power
- August + September: Rapid Response Needs for the 2018 Elections (Contact Ashish Sinha, email@example.com, for resources on Rapid Response Needs for the 2018 Elections.)
- August: SCOTUS + The 2018 Elections: Opportunities and Implications for c3 Funders
- July: Funding for Cultural Change: Creating and Meeting the Moment
- April: Holding off the Hackers, Defending our Demoracy
- March: Rethinking Democracy Through Electoral Reform
- February: Pathways to Effective State Funding Strategies
- January: 5 Legal Rules Every Foundation Should Know for the 2018 Elections